To vote in an election, you must be registered to vote at least 30 days before the election date. To change your name or address, a completed and signed application is also required at least 30 days before the election date.
Confirm your registration HERE.
Obtain a Voter Registration Application by these convenient ways:
1. Visit the Robertson County Election Center and submit your completed, signed form from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
2. Request an application online from the Texas Secretary of State.
3. Request, via e-mail at email@example.com, and our office will mail a paper application to you. Please provide a mailing address and phone number in your email.
4. Call 979-828-5726 to request an application.
5. You can pick-up an application at your local U.S. Postal office, library, high school, Texas Department
of Public Safety (DPS) site, Texas Health and Human Services Commission and other government offices.
6. To update your voter registration online, visit this site.
General voter information can be found by visiting this link:
Robertson County Voter Information
To be eligible to vote early by mail in Texas, you must:
- be 65 years or older;
- be sick or disabled;
- be out of the county on election day and during the period for early voting by personal appearance;
- be expected to give birth within three weeks before or after Election Day; or
- be confined in jail, but otherwise eligible.
APPLICATION FOR BALLOT BY MAIL
BALLOT BY MAIL PAMPHLETS:
Information about running as a candidate can be found at this link: